Open Air Market of Stockbridge Policy
1. To promote our local economy.
2. To allow local farmers and artisans the opportunity to expand their market and connect with the community.
3. To strengthen the community by gathering to celebrate Michigan food and artisan skills.
Location and Hours:
Open Air Market is located on the square in downtown Stockbridge MI 49285. Hours of operation are every Friday 4 to 7 p.m. May through October, depending on vendors.
The following items are allowed to be sold during the hours and at the location of the Market: Fresh vegetables and fruits, starter plants, flowers, bedding plants, fresh or dried herbs, baked goods, preserves, and other farm products such as dairy products, eggs, meats and syrups. Artisan crafts are determined by the Market Board and are to be sold by the artist or known representative.
1. All fruits and vegetables should be Michigan grown. If not, items must be clearly marked as to place of origin.
2. All other food products must be labeled as to content, origin and producer. Refer to sample attached from the Michigan Department of Agriculture.
3. All lettering on signs are recommended to be at least 2 in. in height and clearly legible.
4. Produce must be fresh. The selling of spoiled, overripe or unusable products is not allowed.
5. Market Manager reserves the right to inspect stalls during Market hours.
Vendor Spaces Still Available! Call Suzi at 517-851-7437 for more information.
One thought on “About”